HNC: Works easily – Reliable processes, high quality.
Now it is possible to make superior and unique processes with its maximum cutting capacity. HNC upcut shear with hydraulic angel setting; enable you to process materials in all thicknesses with its user-friendly control panel and flexible software choice. It redounds high productivity, high sensitivity and affective production cost to your production.
Benefits at a glance
- Rigidly welded all-steel frame construction.
- Design with “variable-rake” concept.
- Adjustment of machine functions with easy-to-use digital control units.
- Extra deep (350 mm) side frame throat gaps allowing continuous strip slitting.
- Backgauge system with ballscrews.
- Backgauge retract function.
- Adjustable stroke length to increase number of strokes on shorter cuts.
- Compact, low-maintenance European hydraulics.
- Hydraulic holddown system.
- Hydraulic overload protection.
- Centralised manual lubrication system.
- Shear blades from tough and wear-resistant alloyed material:
- Top blade : Two cutting edges.
- Bottom blade : Four cutting edges.
- Digital control unit for backgauge positioning, rake adjustment, and blade gap setting.
- Foot pedal control for single and repetitive cutting cycles.
- 1000 mm power backgauge with ballscrew spindles to 0.1 mm precision.
- 1000 mm squaring arm with scale, T-slot and flip-stop.
- Front support arms in 1000 mm length.
- Digital stroke counter.
- Pendant arm.
- Work table with filler plates, ball transfers and hand slots.
- Emergency stop buttons on the pendant and on the mainframe.
- Shadow line facility with fluorescent lighting.
- See through” finger guard and side throat guards.
- fileorgkatalog20140613154150 Download Now