Our fully automated shears
The HSLX shears are just like our TS shears guillotine type shears. This means that the cutting action is a scissors cutting action. The hydraulic cylinders on the HSLX shears are positioned directly above the ram and push the ram in a downwards direction.
Guillotine shears have several advantages above swingbeam type shears. They are made to cut several material types and thicknesses and have no twist in the frame like swingbeam types.
New operator control
On the HSLX models (sheet metal shearing machines), the beam rake angle and the blade gap setting are controlled (standard) by the new SC90 operator control. We adjust the rake angle on the HSLX guillotines by pumping more oil into, or releasing oil out of the right cylinder.
To set the blade gap, we have 2 hydraulic cylinders which push the ram of the blade gap forward or backwards. The ram is guided between 4 spring loaded bearings.
Standard Features SC90 control:
- Monochrome LCD screen.
- Material type list
- Automatic electro-hydraulic blade gap setting
- Automatic electro-hydraulic cutting angle setting
- Automatic programmable retraction of the back gauge.
- Cutting length adjustment.
- Backlash compensation.
- Delayed sheet release selector
- Mode selection Inch-Metric.
- (Preset) counter with 0-stop
- Programmable backstop settings
Standard Machine Features:
- All steel welded interlocked Monoblock construction
- HSLX guillotines are upper driven by 2 top cylinders
- Two cutting blades each 4 cutting edges.
- Squaring arm with scale, T-slot and tilting stop.
- Tilting sheet hold-downs independent from the shearing pressure.
- Cutting line illumination
- Motorised, backgauge, on ballscrews, SERVO driven.
- Hand Safety Guard
- Back safety light guard combined with side safety fences.
- Foot pedal control
- Operation & maintenance manual
- Mechanical swing away backgage
- Hydraulic swing away backgauge
- Pneumatic thin sheet hold-up system
- Heavy duty Plate hold-up system
- Conveyor system
- Stacking system
- Protractor for angle shearing