Hydracrop 110/180, universal ironworker recommended for working with base plates.
As well as the virtues of the HYD 80, this universal ironworker is highly recommended for the punching and cutting of base plates.
Two hydraulic cylinders ironworker with two simultaneous work stations and five work stations.
- Punching (120 Tn power)
- Shear of flatbars (180 Tn power)
- Shear of iron section L (180 Tn power)
- Cut of round and square bars
Hyd 110 is suitable for punching and shearing base plates for metallic constructions
2 VERSIONS ON EACH MODEL: S, SD
- Machines driven by two cylinders.
- 5 work stations, fitted with tools for L, shearing, round and square bars, rectangular notching and punching
- Quick change punch
- Flat bar shearing table with adjustable guides
- 2 simultaneous work stations
- Greater speed backed by a powerful hydraulic unit.
- Special equipment for approaching at reduced pressure and slow speed.
- Precision punching table with X & Y measuring stops.
- Precision notching table with X & Y measuring stops
Ready for production pack comprising:
- One meter "touch & cut" length stop with fine adjusting.
- Lamp for enhanced vision of cutting zones.
- 10 sets of round punches and dies.
- The same features as the S version, but with a deeper throat for larger plate and sheet metal applications.
|Shear for flatbars||
600 x 15 mm
400 x 20 mm
Ø 40 x 20 mm.
Ø 28 x 28 mm.
|Shear of iron section L at 90º||152 x 152 x 13 mm|
|Shear of solid bars||Ø 50 mm and ¿50 mm|
|Rectangular notching||90 x 52 x 13 mm|