Hydracrop 220/300, Geka universal ironworker high quality for steel and aluminum
Punching shears that produce shearing and punching work of high quality in metallic structures and thick steel material.
Two hydraulic cylinders ironworker with two simultaneous work stations and five work stations.
- Punching (240 Tn power)
- Shear of flatbars (300 Tn power)
- Shear of iron section L at 90º
- Cut of round and square bars
Hyd 220 is suitable for punching and shearing base plates for metallic constructions.
2 VERSIONS ON EACH MODEL: S, SD
- Machines driven by two cylinders.
- 5 work stations, fitted with tools for L, shearing, round and square bars, rectangular notching and punching
- Quick change punch
- Flat bar shearing table with adjustable guides
- 2 simultaneous work stations
- Greater speed backed by a powerful hydraulic unit.
- Special equipment for approaching at reduced pressure and slow speed.
- Precision punching table with X & Y measuring stops.
- Precision notching table with X & Y measuring stops
Ready for production pack comprising:
- One meter "touch & cut" length stop with fine adjusting.
- Lamp for enhanced vision of cutting zones.
- 10 sets of round punches and dies.
- The same features as the S version, but with a deeper throat for larger plate and sheet metal applications.
|Shear of flatbars||750 x 20 mm|
Shearing power L with standard blade
|205 x 205 x 18mm|
L with optional blade
|205 x 205 x 25 mm|
|Shear of solid bars||Ø 60 mm and ¿60 mm|
|Punching power||Ø 1 9/16 x 1 9/16"|