Hydracrop 80/150, Geka universal ironworker specialized in dies and profiles.
The HYD 80 disposes of a generous space between the coupling nut and the die-holder, suitable for punching profiles or installing small dies.
Two hydraulic cylinders ironworker with two simultaneous work stations and five work stations.
- Punching (88 Tn power)
- Shear of iron section L (150 Tn power)
- Shear of flatbar
- Cut of round and square bars
Hyd 80 is suitable for punching profiles and for mounting special equipment.
2 VERSIONS ON EACH MODEL: S, SD
- Machines driven by two cylinders.
- 5 work stations, fitted with tools for L, shearing, round and square bars, rectangular notching and punching
- Quick change punch
- Flat bar shearing table with adjustable guides
- 2 simultaneous work stations
- Greater speed backed by a powerful hydraulic unit.
- Special equipment for approaching at reduced pressure and slow speed.
- Precision punching table with X & Y measuring stops.
- Precision notching table with X & Y measuring stops
Ready for production pack comprising:
- One meter "touch & cut" length stop with fine adjusting.
- Lamp for enhanced vision of cutting zones.
- 10 sets of round punches and dies.
- The same features as the S version, but with a deeper throat for larger plate and sheet metal applications.
|Shears for flatbar||
450 x 15 mm
300 x 20 mm
Ø 40 x 14 mm.
Ø 24 x 24 mm.
|Shear of iron section L at 90º||130 x 130 x 13 mm|
|Shears for solid bars||Ø 45 mm and ¿45 mm|
|Rectangular notching||90 x 52 x 12 mm|