MGH: Easy ergonomic operation.
Thanks to its long-life rigid structure, it provides dynamic and extremely sensitive prolificacy. It redounds flexibility to its user with thin and thick sheet metal material cutting choices. It is designed to provide operating possibility even in the most difficult conditions. It redounds high productivity, high sensitivity and affective production cost to your production.
- Welded all-steel frame providing maximum rigidity and cutting accuracy.
- Swinging top beam working on high precision and self-aligning roller bearings.
- Rapid blade gap adjustment mechanism.
- Swing-up backgauge system for shearing longer pieces than maximum backgauge range.
- Backgauge retract function.
- Compact, low-maintenance hydraulic unit located above oil tank.
- Easily servicable hydraulic cylinders in series connection.
- Hydraulic holddown system.
- Hydraulic overload protection.
- Fine adjustment of blades from lower beam.
- Adjustable stroke length to increase number of strokes on shorter cuts.
- 250 mm side frame.
- Shear blades made from tough and wear-resistant alloyed material Top blade : two cutting edges Bottom blade : four cutting edges.
- 1000 mm power backgauge with ballscrew spindles to 0.1 mm precision.
- Backgauge digital readout control.
- Digital stroke counter.
- Foot pedal control for single and repetitive cutting cycles.
- 1000 mm squaring arm with scale, T-slot and flip-stop.
- Front support arms in 1000 mm length.
- Work table with filler plates, ball transfers and hand slots.
- Emergency stop buttons.
- Shadow line facility with fluorescent lighting.
- See-through” finger guard and side throat guards.
- fileorgkatalog20140613154310 Download Now