The most budget friendly machines in our shearing line
Our TS guillotines are the most budget friendly machines in our shearing line. The TS machines are guillotine type shears. This means that the cutting action is a scissors cutting action. The hydraulic cylinders on the TS shears are positioned directly underneath the ram and pull the ram in a downwards direction.
Guillotine shears have several advantages above swing-beam type shears. They are made to cut several material types and thicknesses.
All TS guillotines are standard fitted with the new SP9 control, conveniently located at the left hand side of the machine, within the immediate reach of the operator.
Quick manual blade gap
The quick manual blade gap adjustment is located at the front of the machine on 6mm models, or at the rear of the machine for 12mm models. Blade gap adjustment ranges from 0,05mm for very light sheet thickness and progressively increases up to the maximum blade gap required for heavier shear capacities.
The rake angle is electro-hydraulic driven and controlled from the operator pane. The angle adjustment moves between 0.5° for thin sheets and 3° for thicker sheets.
The right pressure setting
The sheet hold-downs on the TS guillotine models are hydraulic controlled and use a separate hydraulic circuit with separate pump. A pressure activated switch is used for the right pressure setting.
Table blocks: advantages
TS guillotines have table blocks on all models instead of solid tables. The table blocks have several advantages:
- It's easier for the operator to grab the sheet from the side
- Less chance of smashing fingers between the work piece
- The table and the dirt from hot rolled steel will not lie down on the table but will fall in between the blocks
We offer blocks with ball transfers as an option on all shearing machines.
SC100T CONTROL (Optional, = X Model)
TS EXECUTED WITH THE OPTIONAL SC100T CONTROL IS CALLED TSX.
Basic features of the SC100T control :
- LCD display (5.7") and Touch Screen
- Memory capacity : - max 500 programs with each max. 255 steps. - material list of max. 32 materials.
- Electro-hydraulic blade gap setting by means of 2 cylinders.
- Stroke control adjustment (cutting length).
- Automatic programmable retraction of the back gauge.
- Possibility of jog mode on back gauge.
- Backlash compensation, delayed sheet release.
- Mode selection Inch-Metric.
- Preset counter with 0-stop.
- USB Interface
Automatic : By entering the sheet thickness, the control automatically sets the blade gap and the cutting angle as a function of the sheet thickness. All parameters can be manually modified according to the actual data.
Manual : All cutting parameters such as material type, sheet thickness, cutting angle and blade gap can be programmed manually.
Quick and easy!
The SC100 fits all requirements for sheet cutting operations that require the highest accuracy and minimum time-loss. Creating a program requires only a few actions. The program parameters include: back gauge position, cutting time, sheet thickness, blade angle & blade gap setting. The blade gap adjustment is done electrohydraulically.
No specific training is required to work with this control!